Children & Youth
Whether in "Big Church" or Sunday classes, we want to ask: Who is God? What has He done? Who does that make us? Then, in light of that, how do we live? Our mission is to encourage children in their faith and their relationship with God in a safe, fun, and loving environment.
For more info, contact our Children's Director Amy Real.
Youth with YoungLife
Through partnering with YoungLife, our mission is to introduce junior high and high school students to the Gospel. We value going where students are, walking through life with them, and modeling Jesus’ unconditional love through our 5 C’s:
1. Contact Work - Building relationships with students in their daily lives
2. Club - Outreach program designed for the unchurched
3. Camp - Summer and winter experience intentionally modeling the Gospel
4. Campaigners - Bible studies to go deeper into God’s Word
5. Church/Committee - Community of adults who support leaders and encourage students to find a local church
For more info, contact Va'a Wong .