Children & Youth
We believe our students are not the future of our church, they are the church right now! So we value them as we would anyone! Our mission is to encourage children in their faith journey and in their relationship with Jesus in a safe, fun, and loving environment.
For more info, contact our Children's Director Amy Real.
GenYouth (Middle School)
Our middle schoolers meet throughout the week sharing life as well as on Wednesday nights at the Vedugo's house for Life Group. They also meet as well as on Sunday mornings with Va'a and his team of volunteer leaders.
For more info, contact Va'a Wong
Through partnering with YoungLife, we introduce junior high and high school students to the Gospel. We value going where students are, walking through life with them, and modeling Jesus’ unconditional love through "5 C’s":
1. Contact - Building relationships with students in their daily lives
2. Club - On/Off campus outreach & connection for unchurched.
3. Camp - Summer and winter experience intentionally modeling the Gospel
4. Campaigners - Bible studies to go deeper into God’s Word
5. Church/Committee - Community of adults who support leaders and encourage students to find a local church
For more info, contact Va'a Wong .