Children & Youth
We believe our students are not the future of our church, they are the church right now! So we value them as we would anyone! Our goal is to encourage kids in their relationships with Jesus and one another in a safe, fun, and loving environment as well as come alongside parents in the journey as the primary disciple makers in student's lives.
For more info, contact our Children's Director Amy Real.
GenYouth (Middle School/High School)
Our students meet on Sunday mornings as well as throughout the week to share life together and dig in to what it means to follow Jesus in the everyday stuff of life.
For more info, contact our Youth Director Roman Saward.
We are a committed partner with Oceanside YoungLife. We host regular junior high and high school gatherings on campus to reach students with the Gospel. We also value going where students are, walking through life with them, and modeling Jesus’ unconditional love through "5 C’s":
1. Contact - Building relationships with students in their daily lives
2. Club - On/Off campus outreach & connection for unchurched.
3. Camp - Summer and winter adventures.
4. Campaigners - Bible studies to go deeper into God’s Word.
5. Church/Committee - Community of adults who support leaders and encourage students to find a local church
For more info, contact Va'a Wong .